Here are a few links from around the web over the last week or so:
- Al Mohler comments on Tuesday night’s creation debate between Bill Nye and Ken Ham http://www.albertmohler.com/2014/02/05/bill-nyes-reasonable-man-the-central-worldview-clash-of-the-ham-nye-debate/
- Related to the creation debate is this story where televangelist Pat Robertson tells Ken Ham to be quiet so we (Christians) don’t make a joke of ourselves. Not to be mean, but I’m not sure Robertson still has a firm grasp on reality as evidence by some of his comments over the last few years. http://www.christianpost.com/news/pat-robertson-to-ken-ham-lets-be-real-lets-not-make-a-joke-of-ourselves-114063/
- If you missed it, here is a summary of the entire debate in 40 seconds
- Here is another interesting video on why the Bible is the best-selling book in China. I had no idea.
- Monergism.com has compiled G.K. Beale’s expository series on Revelation. This might help you understand Revelation in a way far different than the confusion of the Left Behind series. http://www.monergism.com/blog/exposition-revelation-mp3-series-g-k-beale
- Tim Challies had this thought-provoking blog post from last week on Work that Makes a Difference http://www.challies.com/christian-living/work-that-makes-a-difference
- Finally, this troubling bit of news from the Disney network who have featured a lesbian couple on a popular children’s show. The more I consider Disney’s worldview and their desire to promote homosexuality, the more I consider backing off of anything they have to offer. http://www.christianpost.com/news/gay-couple-featured-on-disney-channels-good-luck-charlie-lesbian-moms-on-kids-tv-show-sparks-controversy-113528/