The latest issue of Credo Magazine is now available. I was fortunate enough to be involved in the proofreading for this issue and there are a lot of great articles. It is a theologically rich, online magazine with excellent formatting and best of all its free! Take a look below at some of the articles included in the current issue:
- Thomas Schreiner review N.T. Wright and his book Paul and the Faithfulness of God.
- Executive Editor of CredoMag, Matthew Barrett, interviews Michael Horton, Brian Vickers, J.V. Fesko, Guy Waters, Korey Maas, and Philip Ryken on whether Justification by Faith is still the Dividing Line.
- Barrett writes on “The Biblical Beauty of Sola Fide: Understanding Faith in Christ with John Owen”
- Fred Zaspel “Let the Children come to Jesus” (an encouraging article on teaching your children the meaning of justification)
- There are also additional interviews and several book reviews of recent publications including: Preaching: A Biblical Theology by Jason Meyer, One with Christ: An Evangelical Theology of Salvation by Marcus Johnson, Church History, Two Volumes by Everett Ferguson, John D. Woodbridge, and Frank A. James III, and Four Views on the Role of Works at the Final Judgment by Wilkin, Schreiner, Dunn and Barber.
Check out this latest issue and be sure to check out their regular blog at CredoMag.com